2019 Fee Schedule
|Brown Gym rental (must provide certificate of liability insurance||$30 per hour|
|Brown Gym rental (non-profit organizations)||Arranged on individual basis|
|Brown Gym walking pass: annual||$35|
|Brown Gym walking pass: six months||$20|
|Brown Gym walking pass: per day||$1|
|Rucker Complex Field rental||$25 per game per field|
|(Field rental for Saturday and Sunday tournaments)||Please see Parks Director/Sports Coordinator for a written contract/agreement with pricing and rental details.|
|Church League (per team)||$125 per team|
|Bleachers||$50 per set (and if available/not in use by Madison Parks Dept.)|
|Picnic tables||$5 per table|
|Table delivery||$10 (minimum of $50)|
Senior Center Building Fees
Madison Senior Citizen Center: This air conditioned building is located at 208 W. Main St. in downtown Madison. This facility is perfect for baby showers, bridal showers, birthday parties, or small wedding receptions.
For a flat fee of $25, a kitchen facility is available for use. The Senior Center offers your group the opportunity to participate in bingo, euchre, or billiards, or they are welcome to just sit and visit.
Senior Citizen Rental:
Building Fee: $30 per hour
Kitchen Facility: $25 flat fee
Rental party is responsible for general clean up of facility.
Rules & Regulations
- Applicant will be held to mean the director, chaperon, or representative of the organization while in its use of facilities.
- Proper insurance liability has been attained and written proof on file at the Parks Office.
- The use of facilities will be strictly confined to areas designated or included in the permit. The organization will be held responsible for the compliance of these rules by all persons participating in or pertaining to the activity for which the facility is being used.
- Drinking intoxicants or their possession or gambling on park property is prohibited.
- No furniture or equipment shall be use or moved without express approval in the permit.
- The City of Madison and its employees shall not be responsible for injuries, damage to or loss of property upon park premises sustained by the applicant participants or patrons of any programs.
- No nails, screws, scotch tape, or other materials may be used in or on floors, walls, curtains, woodwork, blinds, window glass, or equipment without written approval on the permit.
- Smoking inside buildings is prohibited.
- Regular park events or park connected events always take precedence over any outside organization. Every effort will be made to avoid for use of park facilities must be presented not less than two weeks before desired dates.
- No organization may use facilities for the special practice or any other use except on the exact date and hours contracted for.
- If the nature of the event requires special police, or special parking attendants, any expense involved is an obligation of the organization.
- All properties brought in by the organization must be removed the same evening.
- The City of Madison expects the facility to be in readiness and the custodian to give courteous service at all times. Any variation from this procedure should be reported to the park office.
- Damage or misuse of the facility or equipment shall be paid for in full by the organization and/or applicant chargeable with the use. The appraisal of the City of Madison, or its agent, shall be the final determinant in all cases of damage or misuse.
- Food or drinks shall be confirmed to designed concession areas, and product liability insurance form must be on file in the Mayor's office.
- Scheduling of park facilities must be approved by the Park Board. A special form can be picked up at the Park Office for scheduling.