1003 EAST VAUGHN DRIVE
MADISON, IN 47250
1. Campground will be open April 1st thru October 31st.
2. Campground Manager on Lot# 2.
3. Reservations will be accepted beginning April 1st for the current camping season. Full payment is required in advance. Effective 7/1/10 Cancellation Policy is 8 days or more prior to arrival date is a $10.00 fee, 7 days or less before arrival date is the first nights camping fee. Cancelling on arrival date or not showing up—Charged full fee. Partial Cancellations are not allowed. Reservations for the following holidays/festivals will be accepted April 1st, Memorial Day, Regatta Week, Labor Day and Chautauqua.
4. Only (1) one RV/Pull Camper allowed per site. No sharing of utilities.
5. Payment is to be paid in advance, the cost does include tax and is as follows:
Sites 1 through 34
6. One responsible individual is required to register personally for his family with the Campground Attendant.
7. Only one car per campsite.
8. Grey-water must be disposed of through proper sanitary facilities. It must be caught in a closed tote and disposed of in the drain behind the restrooms. It must not be discharged on the ground or over the hill.
9. All refuse and garbage is to be placed in plastic bags and put in receptacles provided for that purpose. Do not throw loose garbage in barrels. Ask the Attendant for extra bags if needed.
10. There is a disposal station for sewage on Vaughn Drive by the Campground entrance.
11. Pets must be kept on a leash and be attended to at all times. Dogs must be walked outside campground area. Owners are required to clean up any droppings from campsite area. Pets are not allowed to annoy neighbors.
12. Fires are permitted in designated fire ring areas only, and are not to be moved. (sites 1 thru 18).
13. Daily checkout time is 1:00 p.m. Sunday checkout time is 5:00 p.m.
14.Quiet hours are observed from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. This rule includes generators.
15. There are restrooms with hot water for showers. Check with the Attendant about a key. PLEASE do not allow small children to go to the restrooms attended. There will be a $5.00 refundable key deposit.
16. No tents allowed in camping area.
17. Bring adapter (30-15), if your unit is not equipped.
18. If electrical interruption is due to your equipment, you will be responsible for the electricians fee.
19. The Parks Department will provide grass cutting.